вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

RRK MURTHY TESTIMONY DOWNLOAD

The doctor, who had provided the job, also encouraged me to write exams. Exodus Program — The Court of the Tabernacle 1. Everyone, including myself, was astonished that God had miraculously healed what doctors had said would never heal. I was reading the Bible and thinking about the power of God, and His knowledge to be able to set up the entire universe, and was surprised at how great God is. Awards from the President of India. My heart had been transformed by reading the Bible. It was a hell-like suffering. rrk murthy testimony

Uploader: Aralmaran
Date Added: 6 February 2015
File Size: 57.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79197
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mom was happy that we were now able to move around by ourselves. I decided to ask the missionary doctor at the hospital where I had been treated if he would temporarily provide me with a job.

Someone suggested that I should undertake a typing job, but how could I even sit, with the raw testimmony The Trusting in Jesus newsletter will be emailed monthly to the email address I submitted.

rrk murthy testimony

Powerful Christian Testimonies tell how God interacts, empowers, encourages, and works miracles on behalf of His people. My heart would murtyy with joy as I went through the Word of God, and enjoyed the tranquillity of the Father.

rrk murthy testimony

After I had completed my academia, my elders began planning my marriage. Not only that, but I was the cause of her mental agony and physical torture, which can never be pardoned.

Rrk murthy testimony download

The servants of God visited and prayed for me. Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be. Even in such a critical condition, I believed that, much like the thief on the cross, if I died in bed I would enter into Eternity with Christ. I have read and accept muethy privacy policy. Even as a child I had a flippant attitude towards Christians, but I now realized I was wrong.

For example, the entrance to a state capital or even the White House will give us an impression of the nature of what is within the building.

I noticed that when I read certain words, it seemed that God was speaking directly mugthy me and that it could have been written about me, especially the Book of Job:. Doris Conney, and a few days later I was shifted to the hospital. I am always loyal to the Almighty who loved me and placed me in this respectable position.

I am from a middle-class Hindu family that worships Hindu deities. Nearly all Christians agree that the Bible reveals Christ is coming to earth again. I carried on my duties with renewed energy and efficiency. We were taken to the government hospital by testiony railway authorities with critical injuries, and a week later I awakened from a coma. Mary Verghese, a disabled doctor, presented me with a wheelchair. My mother was overwhelmed with happiness.

The people at my work respected and acknowledged my devoted services.

I have been blessed with three promotions in my service. The bed was very hard, and there was no fan to cool me. However, I was murghy careful not to allow myself to be exalted but practiced humility and silent supplication to God.

rrk murthy testimony

God blessed, and I was promoted to Officer. Five months later a major surgery was performed on my left side. The Book of Revelation particularly focuses on this point.

Rrk Murthy Testimony! Here!

When tetimony bandage was opened the injury on my right side was completely healed. Exodus Program — The Court of the Tabernacle 3 The door or entrance to a building usually says a lot about that building. The practical revelation of the churches on the earth is a very crucial matter.

My eyes were opened. Several times I tried to get some poison. I had tremendous pain and was exhausted.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий