пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD WAHCADE LAYOUTS

There's a txt file to help understand it. I will have a look at the info you've given me above and play some more. Is this a package from that date, or is it the latest build ? It's not that intuitve from memory, but is quite flexible and comes with the elements you will need predefined so you can just move them around. I've done a fair bit of googling but need some pointing in the right direction. wahcade layouts

Uploader: Kigabei
Date Added: 14 April 2009
File Size: 13.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52146
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yellow Dog Linux

Then I got all the game names and descriptions. I have no idea why it was set layous the switchres binary maybe this is something that needs looking at with the livecd install. I reverted back to build and it's working now.

September 8th, 5. I went into the layout screen and screen properties, but it's showing that I should have a black background. Just playing around trying to work out what will work best.

Apologies if this is a dumb question but a pointer in the right direction would be great. As far as Wahcwde remember bitbytebit renounced to Wahcade and introduced Advanced Menu instead as it was easier to setup.

Calamity Moderator Trade Count: Wahcade works as well, and loads games. Downloaded the Tarball source from here - https: The first issue I was having was the path to the mame emulator. Okay, I've got this but now suddenly my Streetfighter Alpha 3 isn't working.

Yellow Dog Linux • View topic - Repository for whacade layouts

Home Help Search Login Register. The time now is September 15th, 9. My question relates to how to get the game names, and a picture in the Wahcade front end. E, Computer and Console Emulation.

wahcade layouts

Layouhs working on something else atm, so once that is finished to my satisfaction I'll look into the crash on exit. It says I'm missing some files, but it was fine on the last release.

For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here. Also the later version of Mah! I've searched around for Artwork and tested with one game, however this just put artwork around the window when playing the game. May use mahcade on my kids game machines to force the issue.

The other question I have is how do I get this to work on a vertical monitor, I can not see anywhere a option for vertical orientation.

Bug # “wahcade-setup crashes when setup filters button is ” : Bugs : Wah!Cade

I can use wahcade to browse games, add to list etc. Hi Strontium, Sorry I can't be of much help with the Linux side, hopefully bitbytebit will see this thread.

wahcade layouts

September 9th, 6. My arcade cab is on the fritz still. Art files screenshots etc are stored in a directory which you refer to in the emulator ini file under layout artwork options, each relates to a widget number in the layout. Originally Posted by BigSilly. I also have a 'dat' file, which I'm not quite sure what to do with.

snugtentpona.tk

It's not that intuitve from memory, but is quite flexible and comes with the elements you will need predefined so you can just move them around. September 15th, 8.

Send this topic Print.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий