воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD GU FAMILY BOOK EPISODE 21 INDOWEBSTER

I'm disappointed we wasted time with stupid riddles about finding yourself that would have held way more weight if you'd focused on all 3 or 4 in the first part of your drama so you could divide the rest of the episodes into more plot relevant threads. They were overall good episodes. Seo-hwa cries for him to stop: The funds from Goon Bon have been spread far and deep to key court officials in our nation. P I already had a feeling last week that I am going to need a lot of tissues for the last 4 episodes but I didn't know that I would need that many with this one already xD. gu family book episode 21 indowebster

Uploader: Tolar
Date Added: 1 June 2013
File Size: 51.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21994
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





But why do I get the feeling she got in the way of the bullet or will risk her life to save another and end up dying? It wasn't necessary at all to the plot.

Gu Family Book (Episode 1-24):END!

You explained it really well, and you made a lot of sense. Featured Videos Interview with Jang Hyuk The sometimes tough, sometimes soft, sometimes funny and a lot more! Monk So-jung told her after she gave birth to Kang-chi. Hopefully by the ending of Jang Ok Jung and Gu Family Book that insanely good but extremely underrated drama will have a boost in rating.

Perhaps it's more effective if WR looks older?

Gu Family Book Episode 21 | Dramacool

I felt touch every time when that song is sung. The parents' love story is larger than life, so the OTPs' pales in comparison, bcos indowebstsr no big stakes r on the line: Fidelity June 24, at The older weapons such as the one used here, are also less accurate, so the bullet wouldn't necessarily have hit where it would look like it hits unless they show the exact place, again I haven't watched it so can't say.

Hm this drama's quality has dropped Do you know me?

I was really happy when Papa Gu remembered Seo Hwa and kind of came back to bpok old self, you know? The brightness is gone and embers are all that remain.

gu family book episode 21 indowebster

Sung Joon, especially, made some excellent lemonade out of the lemon of a role he was given. He looks around the room one by one, and lands on Kang-chi, still crying with pleading eyes.

Please, somebody stop me!

He says he has something to tell her, so she follows him out…. Thanks for the replies! It's because you haven't been practicing while being cooped up inside.

gu family book episode 21 indowebster

If I were to ever meet them, I would act the same express my gratitude and greet them first. How people deal with issues that come up along the way and grow inndowebster change is more compelling to me overall. You have to let him go so that he can leave comfortably. Including them is Jo Kwan Woong and his assistant plus the rifle gifted to them by the Japanese merchants. All I ever got was tireless back-and-forth makjang repetitive drama elements.

He's the man the villain ultimately wants to take down.

Watch Gu Family Book Episode 21 Online With English sub | Dramacool

I would argue that even at the village they took a little too long because there were hostile troops of JGW just watching the love scene rather awkwardly. She asks Yeo-wool to take care of Kang-chi, because she has to go stop Wol-ryung.

Why didn't he use it as a reason to break things off with YW? If I'm tearing up episoe reading the recaps, how am I going to make it through the episode? Especially Wol-ryung; I love him whether he is good or evil. A surprisingly realistic depiction of the lot of women in those times. I guess a tu punishment for him for his countless murders would be to live alone and protect the mountain once again. He passes over the gun. And SeoHwa's heartfelt confession In speaking of ratings, I am talking about viewership ratings not critical reviews.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий